Slaat de verveling toe? Speel hier leuke spelletjes etc!
Butterfly

Bericht door Butterfly » 19 jul 2013, 10:03

Een scout gaat na het kamp weer naar huis.

Also, Aurorae; nooit een excuus/soort van excuus aan een enigszins groffe grap toevoegen; haalt echt de helft van de humor eruit.

New one folks;
Wat is rood, slijmerig en kruipt tegen het been van een vrouw op?
Afbeelding
-http://paradigm-shift.actieforum.com/forum Vet cool rp forum. Vernieuwd en shit. Worth having a look at.

Kath
Shakespeare II
Shakespeare II

Bericht door Kath » 11 sep 2013, 20:47

S|tel je voor:
Jij bent de buschaufeur en je rijd naar de eerste halte. De bus is verder leeg.
Bij de eerste halte stappen er drie vrouwen en een kind in.
Bij de tweede halte stapt er één vrouw oud en stapt een oude meneer in.
Bij de derde halte stappen er zeven kinderen in en stapt er één vrouw uit.
Bij de vierde halte stappen er drie kinderen uit en stappen er vier mannen in.
Bij de vijfde halte stappen er twee mannen in en stapt niemand uit.
Bij de zesde halte stappen er twee vrouwen en twee kinderen in en stappen er twee mannen uit.

Heb je het allemaal opgeteld?

Hoe heet de buschaufeur?
Happiness doesn't mean that everything's perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond everything that is not perfect.

Kath
Shakespeare II
Shakespeare II

Bericht door Kath » 11 sep 2013, 21:02

Wat is doorzichtig en als het uit de boom valt is je raam stuk?

Je raam :)
Happiness doesn't mean that everything's perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond everything that is not perfect.

Dullahan
Begint het te leren
Begint het te leren

Bericht door Dullahan » 02 sep 2016, 03:24

I hope you guys don't mind some english 'cause those are one of the better ones I know X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a lady who loved parrots. She thought they are beautiful birds and always wanted one. However she couldn't afford a parrot. Then one day a friend of her dead who owned a parrot. Knowing that she always wanted a parrot her friend left the parrot to the lady. She bought a new cage for him and new toys.. Everything a parrot could wish for.
She brought the parrot home and put the parrot in his new home. But immediately the parrot began attacking her and cursing her senseless. This parrot.. It hated the lady. Absolutely hated her.
She tried to get along with it. Trying to pet it and making it tame. But every single time the parrot bit her and kept on cursing and cursing. One day.. The lady get furious. She had enough of the bird. So she grabbed him out of the cage, walked over to her fridge. She opened the fridge, opened the freezer, threw the parrot in the freezer and closed the doors.

She could still hear the parrot shouting and cursing. "GFJDKGKO!@%%@$^FJLAS"
All kinds of words coming from the freezer. After a while the sounds were becoming softer and softer. Until there was complete and utter silence.

Now this was not like the lady. She was usually a very calm and nice person. So when the sounds stopped she was shocked. She thought: 'Oh my god.. I killed it! I killed the bird!'
So she opened the fridge, opened the freezer. And... Out popped the parrot on her arm. And the parrot said: "Ma'am.. I'm terribly sorry. I didn't recognize a good and honest owner when I saw one. I now know what a nice and friendly lady you are and that I should be lucky to have an owner like you. I'm so sorry. Can you give me another chance?"
The woman was shocked by this sudden change. "Oh my.. Well ofcourse! I'll gladly give you another chance." She said.
then the parrot asked her: "Ma'am.. Can I ask you another question?"
"Well ofcourse!" the lady replied.
So the parrot asked: "What did the chicken do?"
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision againt the play-it-savers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."

Plaats reactie